For more information, please visit:
- Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Canadian Dairy Commission
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Canadian Dairy Information Centre
- Canadian Bovine Mastitis Research Network
- Dairy Farmers of PEI
- Dairy Farmers of Nova Scotia
- Dairy Famers of New Brunswick
- Fédération des producteurs de lait du Québec
- Dairy Farmers of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Dairy Farmers of Ontario
- Dairy Farmers of Manitoba
- Dairy Farmers of Saskatchewan
- Alberta Milk Producers
- British Columbia Milk Marketing Board
Dairy Cheq® Inc. has been managing milk quality for many years. , Our focus is providing information to decision-makers so they can better manage the quality and consistency of their raw milk. Our products provide information after the milk is harvested up to and including delivery at the processing plant.
We operate throughout North America, currently providing active monitoring and management information for over 2/3rds of Canada’s raw milk supply and growing.
Our products are now available in the United States.
We are committed to raw milk quality and meeting your needs. Whether you wish to document your quality procedures for product integrity, or require assistance to improve quality or require a specially engineered answer for your quality process, Dairy Cheq® is capable to provide products and services to meet those requirements.
Dairy Cheq® continues to develop other products that help stakeholders manage the quality of their raw milk from harvest to processing.
Dairy Cheq® has locations in Canada and the United States. To get in touch with us, please use the information below. Our support team would be happy to assist you.
Dairy Cheq Inc.
37 Drayton Industrial Drive
PO Box 238
Drayton Ontario, N0G 1P0
Dairy Cheq Inc.
3086 blvd Choquette